- ALL TORQUE, NO COMPROMISE: The precisely powerful E-TEC G2. Direct injection optimizes all elements of how fuel is delivered into the cylinder and combusted fuel is removed, creating the most efficient engine on the water today. By using advanced computer software designed to analyze this combustion process, the Evinrude E-TEC G2 can achieve up to 30% more torque.
- EVINRUDE INTELLIGENT PILOTING SYSTEM: All Evinrude E-TEC G2 engines have been designed to make boating easy and intuitive. The Evinrude Intelligent Piloting System is a suite of integrated engine features that instills confidence in all boaters, seasoned and novice alike.
- ISTEER: Integrated directly into the midsection, it’s designed to adapt steering resistance for better handling and greater control in tight turns and big water, when it’s most needed.
- I-TRIM: This innovative breakthrough system automatically trims the engine, meaning even owners who are new to boating can trim their engines like a pro. Another step toward effortless boating.
- ICONTROL: Digital shift provides smooth and consistent shifting so boaters won’t feel a clunk, and won’t grind their gears. Digital throttle gives boaters instant throttle response and the ability to precisely adjust the RPM.
- ILINK: This wireless hub provides Evinrude E-TEC G2 data to a smartphone or tablet, as a complement or alternative to helm gauges. It allows boaters to monitor and control important functions from anywhere on the boat – even send important engine data on to a dealer.
- IDOCK: Puts easy, worry-free docking within every boater’s reach. The newest feature of the Evinrude Intelligent Piloting System technology, (available on twin engine boats powered with the E-TEC G2 engines), gives boaters 100% docking confidence. Advanced aircraft gyroscope sensor technology makes iDock more intuitive by automatically compensating for wind and current.
- WATER-FRIENDLY FUEL FRIENDLY FAMILY FRIENDLY: Run the cleanest outboard on the planet, period. The Evinrude E-TEC G2 reportable emissions are lower than any other engine in its class. Plus up to 15% better fuel efficiency too.
E-TEC G2 300 HP (H300WZF)
Total – 133 amps
Net dedicated – 50
At idle – 14 amps
V6 74° E-TEC G2 D.I.
Emissions Compliant – EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
3,441 Cubic Centimeter
Bore x Stroke
3.85 x 3.0 in. (98 x 76 mm)
Steering angle – +/-30°
Full Throttle RPM Range
5,400 – 6,000 rpm
E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
Multi-point targeted oiling
Oil tank capacity – On-Engine 2 gal. (7.5 l)
Recommended oil – XPS Marine XD100
Recommended fuel – 87 Octane
Controls – ICON II
Method – Power trim and tilt
Trim Range – -6° to 15°
Trim Range – 81°
5-Year Engine / 5-Year Corrosion
3 years of BRP Limited Warranty plus 2 years of BRP Extended Service Terms B.E.S.T.
No reviews yet.